Life is full of adventures. Sometimes it may not seem that way, but every event and experience in our lives, even the seemingly mundane, mold us into the person God has created us to be. Every so often we lose sight of this fact, but He has such amazing ways of bringing us back to His reality.
I like to tell stories. And every so often, interesting things happen to me. I've been told multiple times I need to write a book about my life (which doesn't make sense because I'm pretty average and ordinary). Recently, a GREAT friend of mine told me I should think about starting a blog. I think she suggested this so she has something to keep her busy when she's finished with her work for the day. : ) After very little thought I figured, why not? What have I got to lose? Maybe this could be fun.
So here I go on another new adventure, BLOGGING.
Feel free to join me on this adventure called life. I'd surely love the company.
I like to tell stories. And every so often, interesting things happen to me. I've been told multiple times I need to write a book about my life (which doesn't make sense because I'm pretty average and ordinary). Recently, a GREAT friend of mine told me I should think about starting a blog. I think she suggested this so she has something to keep her busy when she's finished with her work for the day. : ) After very little thought I figured, why not? What have I got to lose? Maybe this could be fun.
So here I go on another new adventure, BLOGGING.
Feel free to join me on this adventure called life. I'd surely love the company.
No comments:
Post a Comment